SV225 Class 2 Fire Retardant Two-Tone Trim
Radians SV225 Economy Class 2 Fire Retardant with Two-Tone Trim Safety Vest is ANSI 107 Compliant FR protection at an economical price. Excellent choice for extreme work environments like petro-chem, asphalt paving, short-term labor, and welding where a Non-durable FR* level of protection is sufficient. Reflective stripes on contrasting trim make workers much more noticeable in low light and broad daylight.
*”Non-durable FR protection” is achieved by chemically treating a material that is not fire retardant by itself, but becomes self-extinguishing after the treatment.
- Closure: Zipper.
- 2” silver tape reflective material. 1 horizontal stripe.
- Pockets: 1 Upper Left Front, 1 Lower Right Inside.
- Contrasting Trim Detail.
- Material: NFPA 701 (2004) Treated Fabric, 100% Polyester Mesh.
- Available in hi-viz orange and green.
- 3rd Party Certified – Meets ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Standards.
- Sizes: M, L, XL, 2X, 3X, 4X, 5X
VIEW PRODUCT FLYER FR FACT SHEET
- Hi-Viz Green
- SV225-2ZGM Mesh
- Hi-Viz Orange
- SV225-2ZOM Mesh
- Case Qty: 1 per box | 24 per case
- Certifications: ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class 2, NFPA 701
- Packaging: Comes in a resealable poly bag.