SV59Z Class 2 Heavy Duty Surveyor Safety Vest
Radians SV59Z Class 2 Heavy Duty Surveyor Safety Vest is a heavy duty contractor Surveyor’s vest with zipper closure and large back “plan” pocket. Built with rugged ANSI 107 Hi-Viz material, reinforced wear points, and long-wearing web reinforcement along outer edges. Mesh upper, front and back, for breathability and comfort. Pockets in tough woven twill fabric provide maximum durability.
- Zipper Closure
- Woven Fabric Bias Tape & Heavy Black Webbing Reinforcement.
- Pockets: Front: Large Radio/Cell Phone with Clear Badge Holder, Split Pencil/Tablet, 2 EA Full. with Flap Cover. Inside: 2 EA Lower Full Width, Flap Covered Chest. Back: Plan Pocket (across the entire back).
- Silver 2” Class 2 Glass Bead Reflective Tape.
- Grommets at neck for tool keepers/lanyards.
- Materials: 100% Polyester Mesh & 100% Polyester Solid Twill (pockets).
- Two layer back pocket the width of the entire back of vest, reinforced snap closure on both sides.
- Pocket opening the length of the side of the vest from bottom to arm pit.
- Meets ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Standards.
- Sizes: M, L, XL, 2X, 3X, 4X, 5X
- Hi-Viz Green
- Hi-Viz Orange
- Case Qty: 1 per box | 24 per case
- Certifications: ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class 2
- Packaging: Comes in a resealable poly bag.