MEMPHIS, TN—March 16, 2016—Radians®, a global leader in quality personal protective equipment (PPE), has significantly expanded their RadWear® rainwear line to protect workers in a variety of conditions, including general purpose, extreme weather, and industrial protection requirements.
In addition to weather-related applications, the new styles are intended for applications including hazardous chemicals, food processing, and construction environments requiring high visibility. Designed with workers in mind, each style has features to keep workers protected and dry, including double heat welded seam construction that secures the seams for waterproof integrity.
Radians new rainwear additions include the:
- ERW™ 35—.35mm PVC/Poly economy rain suit
- DriRad™ 28—.28mm PVC/Poly jacket, coat, and bibs
- AquaRad™ 25—.25mm TPU/Nylon rain jacket and bib
- DuraRad™ 42—.42mm Acid Green PVC/Poly rain jacket & bib (Self-extinguishing treated polyester)
- Fortress™ 20¬—High visibility .20mm PVC/Nylon jacket and pants
- Fortress™ 35¬—High visibility .35mm PVC/Poly rain jacket, coat, and bibs
All of the new styles, with the exception of the ERW 35, have an ETP™ Collar that extends in the back for additional protection and is tapered in the front for wearable comfort. Other comfort and convenience features include detachable hoods, vented cape backs for comfort, hook and look adjustable cuffs, QDM™ snaps, etc.
For more information about Radians new rainwear or PPE safety solutions for the jobsite, call Radians toll free at 1-877-723-4267 or visit www.Radians.com.